Olive Oil Cake
A lovely yet EASY Olive Oil Cake that will not make you go into a food coma after eating 😉 Kick your feet up and enjoy this with a hot cup of tea.
Olive Oil Cake Recipe
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch round cake pan with baking spray with flour; line bottom of pan with parchment paper.
2) In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat Eggs and Sugar at high speed for 30 seconds. Add Olive Oil in a slow, steady stream, beating until combined. Add Milk, beating until combined. Reduce mixer speed to low. Beat in Extracts.
3) In a medium bowl, whisk together Flour, Baking Powder, and Salt. Gradually add Flour mixture to Egg mixture, beating until combined, stopping to scrape sides of bowl. Pour batter into prepared pan.
4) Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 30 to 33 minutes. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool completely on a wire rack. Brush with fresh Olive Oil just before serving.
Store at room temperature wrapped loosely in foil or plastic wrap.
*NOTE: Can be substituted with any of the following Olive Oils:
- Primaiolo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Colle Monacesco Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fior Fiore Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Leave a Reply.
Location & Hours
1000 William Hilton Parkway F6
Hilton Head Island, 29928, US