Chef Steph has blended Apples and Pears with CRANBERRY PEAR WHITE BALSAMIC to create a comforting yet light dessert!
Apple Pear Crisp Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly butter a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. Mix all filling ingredients together in a large bowl, then spread into baking dish.
3. For the topping, whisk Flour, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon and Salt together in medium bowl. Grate the frozen Butter into mixture or cut in Butter until mixture becomes crumbly. Stir in Oats, then sprinkle over filling so everything is covered.
4. Bake for approx. 45 minutes, or until topping is golden brown and you can see the filling juices bubbling around the edges.
5. Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool for 5-10 minutes. Best when served hot! Serving Suggestion: Enjoy with Maple Walnut ice cream on top!
Serving Suggestion: Enjoy with Maple Walnut ice cream on top!
*NOTE: Can be substituted with Gold Label White Balsamic