Lemon Cucumber Gin & Tonic
This Lemon Cucumber Gin and Tonic made with...you guessed it! Lemon Cucumber White Balsamic! You NEED to try this!!
Lemon Cucumber Gin and Tonic Recipe
1. Fill a rocks glass with ice.
2. Pour ingredients into glass and stir.
*NOTE: If you do not have Lemon Cucumber White Balsamic on hand, you can substitute it with Gold Label White Balsamic, then add a Lemon Twist to finish the cocktail.
Olive Oil Cake
A lovely yet EASY Olive Oil Cake that will not make you go into a food coma after eating 😉 Kick your feet up and enjoy this with a hot cup of tea.
Olive Oil Cake Recipe
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch round cake pan with baking spray with flour; line bottom of pan with parchment paper.
2) In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat Eggs and Sugar at high speed for 30 seconds. Add Olive Oil in a slow, steady stream, beating until combined. Add Milk, beating until combined. Reduce mixer speed to low. Beat in Extracts.
3) In a medium bowl, whisk together Flour, Baking Powder, and Salt. Gradually add Flour mixture to Egg mixture, beating until combined, stopping to scrape sides of bowl. Pour batter into prepared pan.
4) Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 30 to 33 minutes. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool completely on a wire rack. Brush with fresh Olive Oil just before serving.
Store at room temperature wrapped loosely in foil or plastic wrap.
*NOTE: Can be substituted with any of the following Olive Oils:
- Primaiolo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Colle Monacesco Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fior Fiore Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Balsamic Roasted Turkey Thighs
They're so easy and delicious, you won't just be making these for Thanksgiving. With 25 Year Barrel Aged Dark Balsamic, Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and the surprise Cherry Balsamic Sauce, you'll be in flavor Heaven!
Balsamic Roasted Turkey Thighs Recipe
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Pat the Turkey Thighs dry, then place on baking sheet (line with parchment paper for easy clean up).
3) Brush with Oil, then season with Salt and Black Pepper. Set the oven timer for 50 minutes and place Turkey into oven.
4) After baking for 20 minutes, brush Turkey with Balsamic and return to oven. Repeat this step again in 15 minutes.
5) With 15 minutes left on the oven timer, top Turkey with Cherry Balsamic Sauce and return to oven.
6) Bake for the remaining 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 170°F.
*NOTE: Can be substituted with any of the following Olive Oil and Balsamic pairings:
- any traditional Extra Virgin Olive Oil with 25 Year Barrel Aged Dark Balsamic
- Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
- Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Blackberry & Ginger Dark Balsamic
- Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Greek Seasoning White Balsamic
Stephanie's recipe is perfect for your Thanksgiving gathering (whether large or small), or for enhancing a typical weekday dinner. ENJOY!
Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Recipe
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Rinse and trim the Brussels Sprouts, then cut in half lengthwise.
3) Drizzle with Olive Oil and Balsamic, then season with Salt and Black Pepper.
4) Toss together, then evenly pour out onto baking sheet (line with parchment for easy clean up).
5) Sprinkle Bacon over Brussels Sprouts, then bake for 30-40 minutes.
The cooking time varies depending on the size of your Brussels Sprouts and the level of doneness you prefer - smaller Brussels Sprouts will cook faster than larger ones.
*NOTE: Can be substituted with any of the following Hilton Head Oils:
-Colle Monacesco Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-Primaiolo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-Leek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
**NOTE: Can be substituted with any of the following Hilton Head Balsamics:
-25 Year Barrel Aged Dark Balsamic
-Fig Dark Balsamic
-Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
-Blackberry & Ginger Dark Balsamic
Meet the Chef
Location & Hours
1000 William Hilton Parkway F6
Hilton Head Island, 29928, US