Apple Pear Crisp
Chef Steph has blended Apples and Pears with CRANBERRY PEAR WHITE BALSAMIC to create a comforting yet light dessert!
Apple Pear Crisp Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly butter a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. Mix all filling ingredients together in a large bowl, then spread into baking dish.
3. For the topping, whisk Flour, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon and Salt together in medium bowl. Grate the frozen Butter into mixture or cut in Butter until mixture becomes crumbly. Stir in Oats, then sprinkle over filling so everything is covered.
4. Bake for approx. 45 minutes, or until topping is golden brown and you can see the filling juices bubbling around the edges.
5. Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool for 5-10 minutes. Best when served hot! Serving Suggestion: Enjoy with Maple Walnut ice cream on top!
Serving Suggestion: Enjoy with Maple Walnut ice cream on top!
*NOTE: Can be substituted with Gold Label White Balsamic
Baked Brie in Puff Pastry
Such an easy recipe that will WOW your friends and family! Get your 25 Year Barrel Aged Dark Balsamic out and start your ovens!
Baked Brie in Puff Pastry Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Slightly roll out puff pastry to create an even layer, then cut in half. Use one half for the Brie, then put the other half aside for later use for decorations. You can also use the second half sheet to bake an additional wheel of Brie - just double the amounts of Fig Jam and Balsamic.
3. Spread Fig Jam on top of Brie, then drizzle Balsamic over the Fig Jam.
4. Place the Brie with the Jam/Balsamic side down on the Puff Pastry, then brush edges with Egg wash.
5. Pull corners onto center of Brie, going around in a circle until all edges of Puff Pastry are covering Brie.
6. Flip over onto parchment-lined sheet pan, then brush with Egg wash.
7. Place into oven for 15-20 minutes, until deep golden brown and puffed up.
8. Let cool for 5-10 minutes before cutting into.
9. Drizzle with more Balsamic, and enjoy!
Enjoy with sliced soft pears and crackers for that perfect bite!
*NOTE: Can be substituted with any of the following Balsamics:
- Black Walnut Dark Balsamic
- Fig Dark Balsamic
- Raspberry Dark Balsamic
Chef Steph has created a Hummus that is so quick to throw together, you won't miss out on any weekend activities. Plus, your family will love having this as a NUTRITIOUS SNACK! Enjoy!
1. To food processor, add all ingredients except for Chickpeas. Puree until smooth.
2. Add Chickpeas, then puree until smooth, scraping down sides of food processor as needed.
3. Taste, and season with additional salt or lemon juice to your liking.
4. Serve with generous drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil over Hummus.
Enjoy with pita bread, crackers, pretzels, tortilla chips, carrots, cucumbers, celery, etc.!
NOTE: Can be substituted with any of the following Olive Oils:
- Primaiolo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Colle Monacesco Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fior Fiore Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Greek Seasoning Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Leek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Slow Cooker Cuban Mojo Pork
This tender, juicy Cuban Mojo Pork has bright citrus and herb flavors enhanced by Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Cilantro Garlic White Balsamic. Yum!!
Slow Cooker Cuban Mojo Pork Recipe
Location & Hours
1000 William Hilton Parkway F6
Hilton Head Island, 29928, US