Baked Brie in Puff Pastry
Such an easy recipe that will WOW your friends and family! Get your 25 Year Barrel Aged Dark Balsamic out and start your ovens!
Baked Brie in Puff Pastry Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Slightly roll out puff pastry to create an even layer, then cut in half. Use one half for the Brie, then put the other half aside for later use for decorations. You can also use the second half sheet to bake an additional wheel of Brie - just double the amounts of Fig Jam and Balsamic.
3. Spread Fig Jam on top of Brie, then drizzle Balsamic over the Fig Jam.
4. Place the Brie with the Jam/Balsamic side down on the Puff Pastry, then brush edges with Egg wash.
5. Pull corners onto center of Brie, going around in a circle until all edges of Puff Pastry are covering Brie.
6. Flip over onto parchment-lined sheet pan, then brush with Egg wash.
7. Place into oven for 15-20 minutes, until deep golden brown and puffed up.
8. Let cool for 5-10 minutes before cutting into.
9. Drizzle with more Balsamic, and enjoy!
Enjoy with sliced soft pears and crackers for that perfect bite!
*NOTE: Can be substituted with any of the following Balsamics:
- Black Walnut Dark Balsamic
- Fig Dark Balsamic
- Raspberry Dark Balsamic
11/17/2022 08:26:41 am
Kid suffer note today although whole. Store woman number likely.
Leave a Reply.
Location & Hours
1000 William Hilton Parkway F6
Hilton Head Island, 29928, US