They're so easy and delicious, you won't just be making these for Thanksgiving. With 25 Year Barrel Aged Dark Balsamic, Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and the surprise Cherry Balsamic Sauce, you'll be in flavor Heaven!
Balsamic Roasted Turkey Thighs Recipe
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Pat the Turkey Thighs dry, then place on baking sheet (line with parchment paper for easy clean up).
3) Brush with Oil, then season with Salt and Black Pepper. Set the oven timer for 50 minutes and place Turkey into oven.
4) After baking for 20 minutes, brush Turkey with Balsamic and return to oven. Repeat this step again in 15 minutes.
5) With 15 minutes left on the oven timer, top Turkey with Cherry Balsamic Sauce and return to oven.
6) Bake for the remaining 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 170°F.
*NOTE: Can be substituted with any of the following Olive Oil and Balsamic pairings:
- any traditional Extra Virgin Olive Oil with 25 Year Barrel Aged Dark Balsamic
- Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
- Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Blackberry & Ginger Dark Balsamic
- Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Greek Seasoning White Balsamic